Finally a golf instructional tape designed specifically for those women who have never played or are just beginning. Donna White, 11-year LPGA tour veteran, will show you how simple learning golf can be. Beginning Golf for Women takes the mechanics out of learning the game and teaches you how to develop a natural flowing golf swing. Donna makes learning the basic techniques of golf fun and easy to understand through her creative and simple teaching style. In just 40-minutes you’ll learn about:
• The equipment of the game.
• Basic golf ling.
• The correct grip, posture and alignment.
• The fundamentals of smooth flowing swing.
• Practice tips.
• A simple pre-shot routine.
• Specific lessons on woods, irons, putting, short shots and sand play.
Beginning Golf for Women is THE tape for those wanting to get started but don’t know where to begin.
Also included is Original Highlights by PGA Tour Productions. (also still in shrink wrap)