Address:1716 Briarcrest Dr. Suite 300, Bryan, TX 77802
Job Type:Part-time Contract
Centennial Arts is a locally owned technology company dedicated to providing businesses with higher quality web and network solutions. We are looking for motivated candidates who are interested in building a career in Sales and Marketing. The Sales and Marketing Associate is responsible for managing sales in Bryan, College Station, and surrounding areas, with the goal to actively gain and build strong relationships with clients.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates who share an interest in business development, marketing and sales. Applicants will be considered and paid based on experience. This position requires proactive learners eager to improve their knowledge, experience, and ability to positively engage prospects and customers. On the job training is provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish new accounts
- Account Management
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers
- Set appointments with prospective clients
- Follow up on prospects and clients
- Report progress to Sales Manager on a weekly basis
- Serve as primary point of contact for new clients
Applicants must have experience in the following areas:
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Business Networking
- Willing to travel locally
- Ability to acquire new accounts and build business relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Conformable with Cold Calls
**Serious Applicants Only.
**$8-$12 Depending on Experience
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.