Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
I am not a typical worker, never have been, never will be. Like everyone else, I work hard and I am very organized, but I just don’t like offices, desks or working 9 to 5. I prefer to be active and mobile and I like working on jobs where you can literally see the results. Working as a merchandiser allows me to do just that. Whether I am constructing new shelving, building a new display, re-stocking some shelves or just facing a whole section of products I know my quality work will be experienced by a lot of customers and appreciated by our clients.
If so, we may be the perfect match!
Tallgrass Talent Group is seeking experienced part-time, project based Merchandisers that have knowledge of interpreting project plans and plan-o-grams, ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to meet deadlines. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and need to be very comfortable interacting with store personnel and consumers.
Minimum Qualifications / Competencies:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to stand, sit, bend and/or walk for up to 8 consecutive hours and lift or move up to 50 lbs
• Must have home computer with internet, printer, camera, cell phone (Smartphone a plus)
• Must have 1+ years of previous Merchandising experience
• Must have professional communication skills, as well as strong organizational and time management skills
• Must have a competitive drive to succeed
• Must have reliable transportation
• Knowledge of interpreting project scope of work and plan-o-grams
• Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
• Ability to adjust actions and recommendations as new info becomes available
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Intermediate knowledge of the internet
• Please submit a head-shot photo on a solid background
If you are interested please click the link below to be considered for our upcoming Merchandising opportunities.
If link does not work, please copy and paste it to your browser.