Important Safety Tips: View properties in person, and always take someone with you. Never send or wire money to landlords. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
$1950 / 19200ft - Improved TX Building Lots for Sale (Hilltop Lakes Resort City, Texas)
1) BUILDING LOTS FOR SALE. VERY LOW PRICE. HURRY AND CALL 775-990-6474 or 775-304-8683 or 775-217-0461 or send a text to: 702-219-5839 BECAUSE THIS PROPERTY WON'T LAST LONG AT THESE LOW PRICES. THESE BUILDING LOTS ARE LOCATED IN LEON COUNTY, TEXAS, LOCATED IN THE BEAUTIFUL HILLTOP LAKES RESORT CITY, NEAR NORMANGEE, TEXAS ABOUT HALF-WAY BETWEEN HOUSTON AND DALLAS. Lots 8, 9 in Block 5 of Section 62, Nice, Wooded Double Lot Building Site. The lots total 160 feet wide and 120 feet deep, Square footage 19,200, lots are Level, and clear of any drainage or flooding issues, utilities (Hilltop Water, Co-Op Electric) are available at usual construction costs. located at 15 Burleson Drive, Hilltop Lakes, TX, a subdivision in Leon County, TX. Buy the lots for cash - the price advertised is way less than I paid for them OR, I Will consider Trading the full value of the lots for a good running, clean Motor Home or RV - if delivered to Las Vegas, Nevada. For more details call John Hansen For more information, please call 775-990-6474 or 775-304-8683 or text 702-219-5839. One lot $1,950 or Two lots side by side only $3900
2) IMPROVED BUILDING LOT ON PAVED STREET IN HILLTOP LAKES RESORT CITY, TEXAS ONLY $5,795
1) Great location, Ready to build on with water and electricity to the lot, sits on a paved road - Legal description is Lot 5, Block 5, Hilltop Lakes, Section 3-A, a subdivision in Leon County, TX. Lot is approximately 80 feet wide by 180 feet deep on Golfview Drive, Hilltop Lakes, TX $5,775 or best offer. Will consider Trading the full value of the lots for a good running, clean Motor Home or RV - if delivered to Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, please call 775-990-6474 or 775-304-8683 or text 702-219-5839
Discover Hilltop Lakes, Texas, "The Best Kept Secret in all of Texas." Visit, Live, Enjoy! Hilltop Lakes is conveniently located just 45 minutes off of Interstate 45 and about 45 minutes north of Bryan-College Station, Texas. This charming community is halfway between Houston and Dallas, making it a perfect location for those wanting to escape the big city but still have the convenience of larger towns! Community has an 18 hole regulation golf course, 3,000 ft. paved airstrip. Five beautiful lakes for fishing, boating, swimming and more. Full Hook-Up Campground with Comfort Station. Equestrian Center. Putt-Putt Course, Volleyball Courts, Tennis Courts, Horseshoes and more! Will consider Trading the full value of all three lots for a good running, and clean Motor Home or RV - if delivered to Las Vegas, Nevada. For more details call John Hansen For more information, please call 775-990-6474 or 775-304-8683 or text 702-219-5839
ABOUT HILLTOP LAKES: Hilltop Lakes Belongs to the Property Owners. The Property Owners bought Hilltop lakes from J.B. Belin in June of 1998. Approximately 1,000 People live in this wonderful Resort subdivision. NO mobile homes are allowed and residents are able to build any type of house they desire with very minimal restrictions. Campgrounds are available for anyone to use, there are 37 motor home spaces, 20 tent sites, a playground, a pavilion and a comfort station with showers and courtesy phones. The campgrounds are not available for extended stay. The golf course is for members, guest of members or management, or those staying in the motel or campgrounds. Members do not pay green fees. What most subdivision don't have and Hilltop Lakes has is an Airport. It's a private airport, not subject to FAA standards; (land at your own risk) the runway is 3,000 ft. paved with tie-down areas. The runway is within walking distance to the motel and restaurant. There is also a pool and recreation center for every one of all ages to enjoy. Lastly, Hilltop Lakes has it's own Race Track with championship horse races.
So, what makes this subdivision better than the neighboring subdivisions?
It has many amenities, such as an 18-hole golf course, unique Texas shaped swimming pool, restaurants, campgrounds, club houses, air strip, and much more. Most importantly, this community is very kind to all of its residents and guests. The P.O.A. issues a newsletters every few months to all of the residents, keeping them updated of all the ongoing news and developments.
Hilltop Lakes Subdivision has approx. 9,000 lots and 500 houses (in 2006). There have been 20 new houses developed right near the Golf Course. Due to this development and the upcoming new developments, it will bring surrounding properties to a higher value. 95% of the houses in this subdivision are medium to big size.
Large businesses and companies are moving within 25-35 miles of Hilltop Lakes. Residents in the area of Leon County and many investors are buying lots and building houses in Hilltop Lakes due to the expected increase in business. Many of these investors are also building houses on their lots so they can live comfortably while tending to their business.
House values in Hilltop Lakes range from $90,000-$250,000. Lots, especially near the Golf Course, are selling for $15,000-$25,000+ in the area!
HILLTOP LAKES BUILDING NEWS
You cannot have a mobile home here nor can you have a manufactured home. You may only build a house that has at least 1,200 sq. ft of living space. There is no time limit to build.
Major Cities near by: 125 miles away from Houston, 141 miles away from Dallas, 136 miles away from Austin and 40 miles away from Bryan College Station.
Links regarding this subdivision: www.Hilltoplakes.com
Phone Numbers regarding this subdivision: POA Office (936) 855-2222 (THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO CONTACT FOR A MAP SHOWING MY LOTS, WHERE THEY ARE AND THEIR DIMENSIONS - WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN THE SUBDIVISION TO LOOK AT THEM.
HILLTOP LAKES AMENITIES
There is an 18-hole golf course. The subdivision keeps it well maintained for all the property owners, as well as the public, to be able to use and enjoy the beautiful landscaping. There are many tournaments held throughout the year. In 2007, the golf course crew worked very hard getting the golf course in better shape than before for all golfers to enjoy. They have events, such as on Wednesday, Men's Day, and Thursdays are Ladies Day. There is a dress code to be followed in which you can find on their website at http://hilltoplakes.com/
Since this subdivision is so huge and beautiful, they offer visitors and non-residents a chance to stay and use all the amenities in the subdivision. Hilltop Lakes accommodations include: Mirror Lake Inn (AAA Rated Hotel) and Hillside Villas (excellent views, rooms have kitchens). By staying at any one of these you automatically have direct access to all amenities.
Hilltop Lakes offers a unique Texas-shape swimming pool that is a private amenity. It is open for Hilltop Lakes' property owners and their guests, motel guests, and R.V. Park guests. This pool also has a separate wading pool for the smaller ones. Private parties are available.
There are two man made lakes named Swan Lake and Tonkawa Lake, providing recreational opportunities for residents. Lakes are available year round. NO fishing license required. Swimming is allowed in Tonkawa Lake only. Only property Owner boats are allowed on the lakes.
Lake Tonkawa, Lake Cherokee, Lake Swan, Kickapoo Lake and Mirror Lake - All packed with largemouth Bass, Catfish, Perch and more!
The equine facilities include a 30 stall horse barn, horse walker, 4 pastures for turn out with loafing sheds, exercise track, and lighted arena with roping pens. All horses are privately owned and cared for. The Hilltop Lakes Equine Management Corporation (HLEMC) does not provide horses for rent or trail rides. However, they do provide hayrides for family reunions and parties.
This airstrip is a private landing area for airplanes. Occasionally, Hilltop Lakes have fascinating air shows and visitors that ring their own aircrafts for show.
Aside from the popular, larger amenities, there are others such as the fitness room, Kickapoo club and the Overlook Restaurant. The Kickapoo Club offers a fine selection of wines.
Benefits that come with property ownership:
- All costs associated with Country Club membership at our private golf course. However, if you choose to bring your own golf cart there is a nominal $100 a year trail fee.
- All greens fees for you and your immediate family
- Access to all 5 private lakes for fishing
- Use of the Texas-shaped swimming pool and teen recreation room as well as the tennis courts, hotel and villas and many other amenities!
John Patrick Hansen, Phone 775-990-6474 or 775-304-8683 Call or text me at 702-219-5839