Claims Status Associate
Tex-Dent, Inc. - Houston, TX
We are a privately owned professional corporation established in 1994, operating seven (7) dental practices. We offer Five day work week, --no weekends; medical benefits after 90 days, paid vacations and more. We are currently seeking full time Claims Status Associate for our corporate office located in The Woodlands.
• GENERATES OUTSTANDING CLAIMS REPORT FROM SYSTEM.
• CONTACTS INSURANCE COMPANIES TO FOLLOW UP ON OUTSTANDING CLAIMS.
• FOLLOW-UP REGULARLY WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES REGARDING STATUS.
• CONTACTS PATIENTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS NEEDED.
• MAINTAINS LOG OF STATUS REPORTS.
• COORDINATES WITH PROCESSORS REGARDING CLAIMS NEEDING RESUBMISSION OR REPRINTING.
• FOLLOW-UP ON ANY DENIED CLAIMS OR CLAIMS WHICH NEEDS ADDITIONAL INFO.
• ENSURES RESUBMITTED CLAIMS ARE SENT TO THE APPROPRIATE INSURANCE COMPANY WITH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION VIA FAX OR MAIL.
• PULLS EOBS AS NEEDED TO RESEARCH PARTIAL PAYMENTS
• Minimum two (2) years experience in dental Insurance claims experience.
• Experienced with office operations of a large volume in a dental group.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.