Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
1. Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
2. Implements the nursing care plan for each patient.
3. Provides nursing services, treatments, and diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned.
4. Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
5. Prepares clinical and progress notes
6. Assists the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques
More information will be given upon interview.
Visits will vary by location and availability. We do visits all over Houston (please specify which area you prefer).
1. Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas
2. CPR Certified
3. Graduate of a state approved school of vocational nursing
4. Drivers license and proof of auto mobile insurance
1. Experience in home health nursing
2. IV Therapy certified
3. Picc line experience
4. Wound care certified
Please email resume detailing experience to [email removed], cover letter is optional.