Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are currently seeking an experienced Infertility Coordinator (LVN or RN to join our team in Katy, Texas.
Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between patients and Physicians
- Telephone triage with patients regarding patient medication, treatment plans and test results
- Physician assistance in examinations and various procedures
- Perform thorough infertility evaluation to include ultrasonography, routine gynecological exams, post-coital testing, endometrial biopsy, and interpretation of laboratory values
- Collaborate with Physician in developing and implementing treatment plan appropriate to individual patient
- Preparation of patients preparing to undergo In-Vitro Fertilization, Frozen Embryo Transfers
- Provide patient education on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures
- Responsible for the ongoing communication between the Physician and the patient
- Assist with Retrievals and Transfers, pre and post op care, as needed
- Providing compassion and emotional support and counseling to patients throughout the IVF experience
- Graduate of an accredited school for Nursing
- Demonstrated experience in infertility required
- Valid Licensure for the State of Texas
- CPR/ACLS/BCLS Certification
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures related to fertility treatment
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity please forward your resume to [email removed].