Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Communication Essentials, LLC is a therapist-owned pediatric home health agency which provides outstanding therapy services to children in their natural environment, including the home or daycare setting.
Our team is seeking a creative and energetic speech pathologist to join our dynamic group of caring professionals as a Supervising SLP. The position is salaried and requires the supervision of three SLP-Assistants.
Part-time opportunities also available.
We invite you to consider joining us! Our level of clinical support is outstanding. Please consider all that we have to offer:
* Flexible Scheduling
* Biweekly Direct Deposit
* License Reimbursement
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Therapy Materials Allowance
* Professional Liability Insurance Provided
* Worker's Compensation Insurance Paid
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Medical and Vision Insurance
* Dental/Life/Disability Insurance Available
* Credit Union Membership
* Electronic Medical Records--Paperless Documentation System
A Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will assess and provide speech therapy to patients ranging in age from birth - 21 years old. The speech-language pathologist will create and implement the treatment plans and the speech therapy plan of care.
* Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders or equivalent
* Current Texas state license as a Speech Pathologist or be eligible for licensure
* Current Driver's License
* Minimum of two professional references
* Three years of previous pediatric experience required
* Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance
* Flexibility is a must
* English/Spanish language proficiency a plus
Please forward your resume to us at [email removed] or call our office at (832) 484-3756.