Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Communication Essentials, LLC is a therapist-owned pediatric home health agency which provides outstanding therapy services to children in their natural environment, including the home or daycare setting. Our mission is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to support our patients to maximize each child's potential to develop essential skills needed for life and learning.
Our team is seeking an creative and energetic occupational therapist to join our dynamic group of caring professionals for pediatric home visits. Immediate PRN opportunities available for all parts of Houston.
We invite you to consider joining us.
Our level of clinical support is outstanding. We also competitive compensation and full benefits including some of the following highlights:
* Flexible Scheduling
* Biweekly Direct Deposit
* Electronic Medical Records--Paperless Documentation System
* Patients in a close geographical area
* Opportunities for daytime and afterschool patients to work with your schedule
The occupational therapist will evaluate infants, toddlers and young children with a variety of diagnoses as part of interdisciplinary team. Provides play-based occupational therapy as well as guidance and instruction to families and caregivers for carryover of therapy interventions in the home and/or daycare environment.
* Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
* Current Texas state license as an Occupational Therapist or be eligible for licensure
* Current Driver's License
* Minimum of two professional references
* Previous pediatric experience preferred
* Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance
* Flexibility is a must
* Bilingual-English/Spanish skills a plus
Please forward your resume to us at [email removed]