Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Communication Essentials is a therapist-owned pediatric home health agency which provides outstanding therapy services to children in their natural environment, including the home or daycare setting. Our mission is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to support our patients to maximize each child's potential to develop essential skills needed for life and learning.
Our team is seeking an creative and energetic bilingual speech pathologist-assistant to join our dynamic group of caring professionals for pediatric home visits in North/Northeast Houston. We invite you to consider joining us.
Our level of clinical support is outstanding. We offer a competitive compensation package, including full benefits. Highlights include:
* Biweekly Direct Deposit
* Supervision Provided
* License Reimbursement
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Therapy Materials Allowance
* Professional Liability Insurance Provided
* Worker's Compensation Insurance Paid
* Paid Time Off
* Medical Insurance
* Disability/Vision/Dental Insurance Plans Available
* Electronic Medical Records--Paperless Documentation System
A Speech Pathologist-Assistant (SLP-Assistant) works under the supervision of a Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist and will provide speech therapy to patients ranging in age from birth - 21 years old. Under supervision, the speech pathologist-assistant will implement the treatment plans and collaborate with the supervising clinician regarding the speech therapy plan of care.
* Bachelors Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders or equivalent
* Current Texas state license as a Speech Pathologist-Assistant or be eligible for licensure
*Fluency in English/Spanish required
* Current Driver's License
* Minimum of two professional references
* Previous pediatric experience preferred, but new graduates welcome as well
* Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance
* Flexibility is a must