Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are a therapist-owned pediatric home health agency which provides outstanding therapy services to children in their natural environment, including the home or daycare setting. Our mission is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to support our patients to maximize each child's potential to develop essential skills needed for life and learning.
Our team is seeking a creative and energetic bilingual speech pathologist to join our dynamic group of caring professionals as a Supervising SLP. The position is salaried and requires the supervision of three bilingual SLP-Assistants. We invite you to consider joining us!
Part-time opportunities also available on a per-diem basis.
Our level of clinical support is outstanding. Please consider all that we have to offer:
* Flexible Scheduling
* Biweekly Direct Deposit
* License Reimbursement
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Therapy Materials Allowance
* Professional Liability Insurance Provided
* Worker's Compensation Insurance Paid
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Medical and Vision Insurance
* Dental/Life/Disability Insurance Available
* Credit Union Membership
* Electronic Medical Records--Paperless Documentation System
A Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will assess and provide speech therapy to patients ranging in age from birth - 21 years old. The speech-language pathologist will create and implement the treatment plans and the speech therapy plan of care.
* Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders or equivalent
* Current Texas state license as a Speech Pathologist or be eligible for licensure
* Current Driver's License
* Minimum of two professional references
* Three years of previous pediatric experience required
* Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance
* Flexibility is a must
* English/Spanish language proficiency required
Please forward your resume to us at [email removed] or call our office at (832) 484-3756.