Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Seeking RN's and LVN's with six months experience for full and part time opportunities in Bryan and College Station, TX.
Location: Bryan and College Station, TX
Schedule: Full and Part Time
Seeking a RN/LVN to perform the following functions:
• Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in a home setting
• Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs
• Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patient
• Provide health education to patient and or caregiver
• Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals
• Current Texas state licensure as a (RN/LVN) or a current licensure from a state within the NLC (National Licensure Compact)
• Current Driver's License
• Minimum of two professional references.
• Minimum of 6 months of experience in the past 36 months as a RN/LVN
• Nurse/RN/LVN, home health or private duty nursing preferred. Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross (certificate must be healthcare provider or healthcare professional).
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
• Flexible Schedules
• Paid Training
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume today!