Marketing/Client Service Analyst
MUST have RFP experience as well as excellent writing skills and a strong financial/analytical background in investment/mutual fund/wealth management company.
• Prepare, analyze and deliver portfolio risk and performance reports from various portfolio risk and performance attribution systems to provide portfolio insight.
• Perform data ...
The Manager, Corporate Affairs & Communications will lead the advertising, digital production and web design function. She/he will develop a strategy that is comprised of developing comprehensive messaging that drives and communicates our company branding and strong sense of associated community. This position will also focus on taking relevant information and ensuring the appropriate ...
Marketing, Communications and Public Relations Position
- Full Time
- Hourly base pay
- Travel Opportunities
- Paid Training and Travel
- Leadership Opportunities
- Quick Upper Mobility
- Coordinate and execute strategy for weekly and monthly marketing and sales plan
- Propose realistic marketing and communications strategies, objective, and targets
Richards/Carlberg is looking for a new member of their brand media team with 3-5 years of media planning, negotiating and buying experience to contribute to our clients' campaigns.
• Develop and execute effective media plans to support client campaigns and brands with an emphasis on digital media
• Perform campaign analysis directly relevant to optimization and/or ...
Jun 15 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for jobs in marketing and PR and makes it easier and more convenient to find these jobs in Houston. Positions may include program coordinator jobs, senior project coordinator jobs, paramedic technician positions, pharmacist positions, emergency staff jobs and gastroenterologist jobs. Perhaps you are looking for a new job and you are considering moving to the local area. When you have found a suitable job on eBay Classifieds, you could consider sending in an application to the advertiser. You can send this in by replying to the ad's page, or you may prefer to telephone the employer if a phone number is included.