Important Safety Tips: Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:6250 Westpark Dr. Ste 202, Houston, TX 77057
Contact Attorney Omon Imobioh at Law Offices of Omonzusi Imobioh for all your immigration needs.
Let the Law Offices of Omonzusi Imobioh help you with your Immigration case today. Our fees are affordable. Call to speak to Attorney Omon Imobioh at 832-566-2949. You may also fax your inquiries to us at 832-201-7708. Our address is 6250 Westpark Dr Ste 202, Houston, TX 77057. Free parking is available. We offer free 30 minutes consultations during the week day. For a low consultation fee, evening, weekend and Sunday appointments are available to accommodate your busy schedules.
Contact: Attorney Omon at the Law Offices of Omonzusi Imobioh
Phone: (832) 566-2949
Fax: (832) 201-7708
Visit us online at www.imobiohlawoffice.com
Call today to find out about our other practice areas.
On June 15, 2012, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano announced that effective immediately, certain young people who were brought to the United States as young children, do not present a risk to national security or public safety, and meet several key criteria will be considered for relief from removal from the country or from entering into removal proceedings. Those who demonstrate that they meet the criteria will be eligible to receive deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and will be eligible to apply for work authorization.
You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:
1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Avoiding Scams and Preventing Fraud
Be aware that there are people seeking to defraud innocent and unsuspecting individuals.
Someone told me if I pay them a fee, they can expedite my deferred action for childhood arrivals request, is this true?
No. There is no expedited processing for deferred action. Dishonest practitioners may promise to provide you with faster services if you pay them a fee. These people are trying to scam you and take your money.
Make sure you seek information about requests for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals from official government sources such as USCIS or the Department of Homeland Security.
What steps will USCIS and ICE take if I engage in fraud through the new process?
If you knowingly make a misrepresentation, or knowingly fail to disclose facts, in an effort to have your case deferred or obtain work authorization through this new process, you will be treated as an immigration enforcement priority to the fullest extent permitted by law, and be subject to criminal prosecution and/or removal from the United States.
Ad ID: 23037881
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list New Deferred Action Program on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local