FROSCH is now seeking a full-time Technology & Data Quality Project Manager to work at any of our U.S. locations or to work virtually.
In this role, you will:
* Manage projects from inception to successful implementation
* Utilize Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and deliver committed project deliverables
* Identify and negotiate schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives
* Establish project policy, set project standards and determine needed ...
~~iSphere is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Houston, TX to execute the full lifecycle of project activities for enterprise-level Information Technology projects and Process Development initiatives. This includes broad knowledge of all functional areas and processes, and coordinating with the critical subject matter experts on cross-functional teams to provide analysis, meet PSM standards, and deliver new functionality as specified. This is an on-going/long-term contract.
Essential Job ...
The Enterprise Application Project Manager will manage a portfolio of 30+ global projects; facilitating their completion by ensuring adequate resources are assigned, projects are tracked and status reported, coordinating between departments and Directors, and assisting staff with project management process in accordance with the policies and procedures of the GIS Program Management Office (PMO). The candidate will facilitate a bi-weekly Application Services PMO, assist with the preparation of a ...
Compensation – 230K to 240K
IT Project Manager
Outline and specifically define the project’s scope and objectives.
You will be responsible for managing multiple micro projects within the scope of the greater macro project.
Provide clear and transparent reports, status updates, and methodology applications
Responsible for recruiting inter-company top performers or knowledge experts to complete the project
Monitor the daily activities, and performance of the team.
Must be dedicated to ...
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree is preferred. Project Management Certification a plus.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of ten (10) years of progressive work experience in the Information Technology field with at least five (5) years of experience in IT Project Management is required. Experience managing IT projects in a broad range of subject matters including Application Development, Finance and Procurement, IT Infrastructure and Software ...
Job Title: eDiscovery Project Manager / Document Review Manager
Location: Downtown Houston
Salary: Competitive Base Salary Dependent on Experience PLUS Annual Bonus
Do you have amazing attention to detail, experience in electronic data discovery, and enjoy working in a professional environment? This could be the opportunity for you.
A Houston based legal litigation support services company is searching for a person to lead their ...
· Provide hands-on program management during all phases of the project with an emphasis on working directly with our engineering team to ensure high quality product delivery
· Collaborate with technical teams to develop an end-to-end project plan, ensuring on-time delivery; perform schedule management, risk management and change management on projects
· Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and technologies
· Prioritize ...
Top full-service interactive agency is looking for the best Interactive Project Managers in the industry. They create full websites, microsites, social media campaigns, etc. There are both direct full-time hire and contract positions available.
- Experience managing interactive projects, such as websites builds, microsites, social media campaigns, banners etc.
- Creative UI/UX design experience.
- Basic User experience design (e.g. building wireframes).
- Work with visual designers to create ...
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for a long term contract in Downtown Houston, TX
Responsible for providing facilitation, management of team issues, project methodology and tracking of business and information technology project.
- Establishes and maintains project communication internally and externally
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria internally and externally
- Ensures key project roles and responsibilities are clearly defined internally ...
N-Tier Solutions is seeking a SCCM Packaging Project Manager for our Fortune 500 Insurance client in Houston, TX.
Must have knowledge of SCCM Packaging software
Experience with migrations/implementations is preferred
Strong communication skills
Candidate needs to be able to effectively communicate with business managers to schedule/coordinate deployments. Candidate will be monitoring desktop upgrades and escalating any issues. Candidate will be required to produce weekly progress reports ...
Job Title: Project Manager (Job Id: 6912-1)
Location: Houston, TX 77042
Duration: 6 months (possibility for extension)
• Responsible for project execution, contract compliance, customer satisfaction and financial return for one or more of the most complex and/or large projects involving major financial commitments.
• Serve as technical consultant to managers and project participants, and coordinate project activities.
• Develop, recommend and implement initiatives to ...
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
Information & Technology Services dept. needs an IT Project Manager with Business Analyst experience to help with IT Asset Management & Reconciliation project. This project is an institution wide effort to manage and track the majority of all IT assets.
Plans, executes, manages and completes medium to large IT projects that address the operational needs of two or more departments.
Develops and oversees resources and ensures appropriate management, customer ...
A renowned healthcare institution in central Houston, TX has a need for an IT Project Manager with Business Analyst experience to help with IT Asset Management & Reconciliation project. This is a long-term contract, starting 18-24 months. PMP/ITIL Certification preferred.
If interested in applying, please respond with the following for immediate consideration:
• Resume in word
• Confirmation of US/Green Card citizenship
• Acceptance to background/drug screening if hired
*Unfortunately we are unable ...
Project Manager- Business IT Applications- Houston, TX
Location: Houston, TX
Domain: Computer/ Software
Business Applications/PM is required to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations applications and systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business ...
Mar 8 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Houston easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.