Our Oil and Gas client is seeking a talented IT Security Operations Analyst in Houston Galleria. IT Security Operations Analyst will manage execution of IT Security and controls related matters as part of a global Operations team. The purpose of this role is to address, mitigate and remediate potential IT security risks and threats to the client organization.
IT Security Operations Analyst responsibilities are to:
Lead incident response in case of any information security related incident and ...
Our Houston, Texas client is looking to add an IT Security Analyst that will be responsible for the day-to-day security operations, including the administration and maintenance of information security systems, security incident analysis and response, identification and remediation of security policy violations, documenting, improving and ensuring compliance with the policies, standards and procedures in support of the Company’s Information Security Program.
This person will have a broad ...
* Perform system engineering analysis, design, architecture, installation and deployment of physical and virtual infrastructure based on AIX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and Windows Server systems.
* Install, configure and manage Tivoli Monitoring and Netcool OMNIbus software on platforms including: AIX, RHEL and Windows.
* Provide technical direction and participate in systems engineering and solution deployment activities
* Identifiy areas for enhancement or where there are ...
•Ensure effective and consistent implementation and operation of IGM processes, methods, policies and tools in Function supporting all IGM objectives and QA Computer Systems Validation and Data Privacy and Information Discovery objectives.
Achieve compliance with external regulations and Alcon directives as they relate to business information and information systems.
•The IGM Lead role systematically ensures implementation and monitoring of ...
New opportunity for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a Leading International Company. Salary is to 200k + bonus. This position is in Farmingdale, NY, and relocation assistance will be provided.
Day to day duties:
* Develop security documentation, including security plans, configuration management plans and contingency plans.
* Create company wide information security strategy.
* Develop information security standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Monitor information ...
Perform penetration/vulnerability testing for web and thick-client apps in an enterprise environment
Articulate and/or train others on the “OWASP Top 10” and related concepts
Perform manual web application vulnerability assessments without the use of automated tools such as web application scanners
Analyze network traffic at all seven layers of the OSI model, including ability to discern whether said network traffic contains vulnerabilities and/or sensitive data .
Jan 16 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Houston easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.