A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English IT(SAP) Project Manager professional with Over 3 years of in-depth Business process, SAP, and project management experience in Professional Services and Managed Services. Candidate must speak, read, and write Japanese. This is a Full Time position, with excellent benefits including 401k. Interviews start Now!
1.Central U.S Area: TX, OK, AR, KS, IL and OH Work from Home Office
2.East Coast Area: Company’s New Jersey/New York Office
- Drive, execute, and deliver wide range of projects including SAP, Manufacturing, Web, and Infrastructure.
- Define project approach, methodology, and expected results working with client(s) resource.
- Assemble project team by assessing team member skills/abilities, placing each team member into an appropriate role, and directing teamwork throughout the project.
- Create and maintain project plan, and monitor schedule and performance against the plan to ensure timely project completion.
- Participate in defining measures for project success and providing mechanisms for tracking and reporting status.
- Identify risks and mitigation plan, and resolve issues that impact project completion working with the project team and management.
- Create and execute a communication strategy that ensures team members, users and other stakeholders have access to project information and status in a timely manner.
- Provide leadership in a team environment - directing, mentoring, and right resourcing the team members.
- Participate in pre-sales activities with sales manager during engagement.
-Must speak, read, and write Japanese
-Over 3 years in SAP/Project Management work experience.
-Excellent communication skills with professional presentation.
-Knowledge of basic to advanced IT systems.
-Outside Sales for existing and new clients.
Compensation: $60k-$100k (base salary), Exempt, with excellent benefits including 401k.
***If interested please email your resume by MS Word attachment followed by your minimum salary requirement, your current or ending salary and why you are looking to leave or have left the company.***
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.