Our Houston-based global manufacturing client is looking to fill the position of a contract Java Programmer/Analyst with 2-4 years experience.
1. Develop and maintain Web applications as defined by Project Lead.
• Analyzing, designing, implementing, and supporting all company Internet/Intranet Web applications
• Assist users in definition of Business problems.
• Propose, design and implement technical solutions.
• Estimate schedules for projects undertaken and complete them ...
Requirements for all openings:
* Excellent spelling and grammar in the English language
* Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate effectively to clients
* Extensive knowledge of web hosting and related industries
* Ability to work with a team, as a team, or lead a team
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Must be dependable
* Must understand the IT and Hosting industry, experience with cpanel preferred
* Strong analytical & multi-task skills
* At least a high school graduate & 18 yrs of ...
Are you fluent in C++ and .Net programming? Can you whip up programs with just a few taps on the keyboard? This widely trusted company is looking for a gifted contract Access Developer like you to work side by side with a consulting partner to create an intricate access database program. This is an incredible opportunity with plenty of potential to lead to an extended contract or a stable career!
Over the next year, you will work as an Access Developer to assist in the creation and ...
Jun 4 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Houston easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.