Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON THERE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Brookshire, TX client is seeking a Safety & Health Specialist.
Plans, directs, and implements organization safety and health program to ensure safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment and eliminate financial losses by performing the following duties.
• Leads the investigation of accidents, injuries and cooperates in the preparation of material and evidence for organization use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations. Oversees the administration of worker’s compensation program, including working with insurance carrier to reduce coworker lost time and facilitating the Return-to-Work program. Compiles and submits accident reports required by regulatory agencies and coordinates all record keeping for the OSHA 300 Log to stay in compliance with regulations.
• Assist in coordination and help facilitate throughout BA NAM, all aspects of the Environmental Safety & Health Management System (EHS MS) to maintain certification with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 International Standards.
• Provides BA NAM Safety & Health monthly data to the Corporate office by utilizing the SEED (Social, Environmental and Economic Data) Report. Provides accurate safety data to third-party websites (ISNetworld). Updates on a quarterly basis, or as requested. Collects all required internal S&H data for BA NAM and ensures accurate data to Senior Management.
• Coordinates all aspects of the Safety Process, facilitating local EHS Committee, Safety Walk-through Committee, Safety Team Leaders and Emergency Response Team. Communicates all safety & health information utilizing safety bulletin board system, meeting minutes and etc.
• Plans, creates and implements S&H programs to train managers and coworkers in workplace safety practices on a monthly basis.
• Supplies safety & health data on a regular basis to both Coworkers and customers. Provides information signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and existing safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions.
• Inspects organization facilities to detect existing or potential accident health hazards, determines corrective or preventative measures, and follows up to ensure measures are implemented.
• Plans and implements safety policies/procedures in compliance with Corporate, local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations. Reviews safety & health procedures ensure compliance.
• Prepares studies and analysis of industrial accident causes and hazards to health for use by company personnel and outside agencies.
• Coordinates all aspects of the medical surveillance program to assure all Coworkers involved are properly tested in a timely manner. Ensures confidentiality as required.
• Ensures all facility modifications and construction projects are conducted safely and within all local and federal safety regulations.
• Assists with Coworker questions and Human Resource concerns.
• Oversees and administers the safety incentive program (safety bucks).
• Represents the organization in community or industry safety groups and programs.
• Assists with the Drug & Alcohol Free Work Environment Program.
• Adheres to company and department policies, procedures, and standards
• Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide LEAN and ESH Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort.
• Assists other team members as directed and/or necessary.
• Performs other duties as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety & Health Management, and five years experience in a closely related position or equivalent education and work related experience in the health/safety field.
• Ability to read, calculate, analyze, and interpret technical information related to the safety and health field.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organization skills.
• Must be well-versed in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and relevant programs.
• Must be trained in Basic First Aid/CPR/AED use, and be able to complete the 40 hour First Responder coursework in the State of Oregon to ultimately respond to potential workplace injuries.
• Must be familiar with general HR policy and procedures in an effort to act as a liaison for Coworkers
• Must be flexible with travel in an effort to ensure communication with CSS locations.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally as business needs dictate.
• Sound knowledge of WC and RTW programs, OSHA and DOT.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.