We are looking for creative individuals who are interested in building custom websites, designing layouts, and working on internet based services for customers. We are quickly growing and need individuals with a special talent for web design.
The Web Designer will have direct oversight of the websites, writing and maintaining technical documentation, seeking out new technologies and using new ideas to add value to our products and services. The Web Designer must be able to collaborate with superiors and peers for web content and layout, and must be able to handle a diverse set of projects at the same time. This position is offered with the potential for growth within our company.
The Individual is responsible for:
- Designing and maintaining internal and external websites and database knowledge.
- Performing SEO
- E‐commerce platform knowledge
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Organized and reliable (good time management and documentation)
- Highly motivate and strong work ethic
- Able to document projects and work performed
- Perform quality assurance checks and balances
Technology skills required are:
- XHTML Strict
- Ability to use a wiki and a ticket tracking system
*Starting pay is $8-$12/hr based on experience.
*Excellent Benefits for Full Time Employees
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.