Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Client looking for a Maintenance Tech w/ strong PLC experience in the NW Houston area:
• Performs electrical preventative maintenance task on all plant equipment.
• Observes and inspects equipment to determine the cause and severity of any operational malfunction.
• Makes any necessary repairs to return equipment to proper operating condition.
• Performs routine inspection to ensure safe dependable operation of all manufacturing and electrical equipment.
• Observes minor mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
• Perform lock-out / tag-out procedures for safety.
* Must have overhead crane experience.
* Must have 8 years experience as a Maintenance electrician, preferably in a production environment
* Must have own tools
* Must be able to lift 55lbs and stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to move, mount, trouble-shoot, and repair various electro-mechanical machinery including hydraulics & pneumatics, rotating machinery used for production purposes
* Must have clean background, pass drugscreen, and be US Work Eligible (will verify)
Pay is between $20 - $25 per hour, depending on Experience.
Interested candidates should submit resume via reply.