Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Client is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician for its production facility located in the Tomball/Magnolia area. The following qualifications are preferred unless otherwise noted:
- 5 years experience as a facilities maintenance technician is Required
- Must be able to do PM on various fabrication machinery such as lathe, mill, press, etc
- Must perform minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers.)
- Must be able to perform preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Cleans and inspects boiler; treats water with proper chemicals.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems.
- Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services, wiring during remodeling projects; replaces and repairs wiring as needed.
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches; repairs refrigeration equipment.
- May repair electrical locks and control panels to maintain building security.
- May install computer cable.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
- May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
- Must have own tools
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License
* Clean Background REQUIRED
* Must pass drug screen and be US Work Eligible (will verify)
* Must be open to working weekends, extended hours, overtime
Interested parties should email resume to edwin@vip-staffing .com or apply in person at:
10575 Katy Fwy, Suite 290
Houston, Tx 77024