Job Title: Document Control Clerk
Location: Houston, TX 77042
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• The Document Control Specialist reports to the Document Control Coordinator and performs duties as assigned by the Coordinator or Document Control Lead to support services and issuing design and vendor data.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Document Control.
• Knowledge and experience with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
• Under general supervision, resolves most problems but refers more complex issues to higher levels
• Process documents through Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
• Quality checking documents to ensure accuracy
• Logging, tracking and expediting inter-discipline design documents
• Scan documents as required
• Document distribution
• Fill requests for copies
• Any other duties as assigned by the Coordinator or assigned Document Control Lead
• Have solid communication skills
• Must be a self-motivated professional have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally
• Effective planning and organizational skill
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and recall
• Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced, project driven environment
• proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes, Documentum, and SharePoint
• Previous records management experience is preferred
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.