Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for more details.
This position will be on a team that runs experimental programs to grow business potential. The incumbent must have sound knowledge of IP matters and the ability to develop new patents.
- PhD Materials Science or Chemistry degree
- 5+ years of polymer characterization experience
- Successful work in electronics applications
- Project management and resins knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221
New Jersey & Houston, TX locations
- BS Chemistry
- 8+years of relevant experience related to agrochemicals
- Working knowledge of organic chemistry and common analytical techniques
- Responsible for supporting the agrochemicals business unit
- Working knowledge of the use of surfactants and dispersants
- Strong formulation process technology experience
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Perform assignments involving identification, ...
Seeking a PhD scientist to lead the development of next generation sequencing assays. Responsibilities will include DNA and RNA extraction, sample preparation, instrument calibration and operation, data analysis, and PCR assay development.
Generous benefits package includes 401(k) plan which matches $1.00 for each dollar contributed, and qualified retirement plan company contributes % of eligible pay to the accounts of all eligible employees; medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage.
Apr 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Houston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.