The Fluid Analysis Specialist (Trainee) is a direct hire position with an oil and gas services provider in Houston.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
1. Maintain a safe and healthy operational environment in the laboratory.
2. Keep the lab, preparation room, and sample storage space area clean and neat.
3. Make sure all and equipment tools are always in the correct place.
Preliminary Fluid Analysis
1. Conduct STL viscosity measurement using capillary tubes
2. Conduct STL ...
JOB DESCRIPTION-Lab Technician (1650)
Job Description: Our Client in Deer Park is looking for entry-level Laboratory Technician
Job Responsibilities: Mix standard solutions and batches, and perform basic testing, including but not limited to: wet chemistry, TOC/TOD, and inorganic carbons.
· Wet Chemistry Testing
· Must be able to lift 50 lb bags
· Entry-Level; will accept fresh grads; if no degree, minimum 1 yr. environmental or industrial lab experience
This position will assist the regional manager of PHENIX Research Products with the development of our business at the Medical Center. Job will consist of handing out literature and samples in laboratories and working to develop our database of contacts at medical center institutions.
This position will be approximately 15 hours per week, hourly position $10-$12 per hour.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to interact with a wide variety ...
Nov 22 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Houston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.