Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for more details.
This position will be on a team that runs experimental programs to grow business potential. The incumbent must have sound knowledge of IP matters and the ability to develop new patents.
- PhD Materials Science or Chemistry degree
- 5+ years of polymer characterization experience
- Successful work in electronics applications
- Project management and resins knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
::Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 or attach resume when responding to this posting::
The Chemist will be responsible for developing and applying technical knowledge to achieve R&D objectives. Will assist in project planning and lab experiments. Must be comfortable working independently to achieve objectives.
- MS/PhD Chemistry degree
- 5-10 years of experience in the synthesis and application of silicones and epoxies
- Project management experience
- Interpersonal, communication, ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221
New Jersey & Houston, TX locations
- BS Chemistry
- 8+years of relevant experience related to agrochemicals
- Working knowledge of organic chemistry and common analytical techniques
- Responsible for supporting the agrochemicals business unit
- Working knowledge of the use of surfactants and dispersants
- Strong formulation process technology experience
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Perform assignments involving identification, ...
Apr 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Houston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.