Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON THERE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Spring, TX area client is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have experience in handling a diverse range of administrative support related tasks. This person must be able to work with little or no direct supervision. Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, and a high degree of confidentiality are mandatory.
- Administrate travel itineraries.
- Assist in preparation for presentations.
- Prepare and process all expense reports.
- Screen all calls and direct callers appropriately.
- Create routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports/meeting handouts.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
- Work with and securely maintain confidential information that comes into the office.
- Plan and coordinate special meetings and events.
- Successfully complete routine daily assignments, and well as special projects as assigned.
- Perform additional office management tasks.
- Additional duties as needed.
Requirements and Additional Qualifications:
- 2+ years as an administrative assistant.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office Suite products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficiency in preparing presentations.
- Professional demeanor and superior communication skills.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.