Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON THERE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Southwest Houston, TX client has an immediate need for an Accounting Assistant. This positions main responsiblity will be to manage and balance 5 to 7 checking accounts for the client. Other general bookkeeping duties using QuickBooks and Quicken along with general clerical and administrative support for the client.
• Multiple client bookkeeping duties;
• Responds to clients questions and comments in a courteous and timely manner;
• Performs clerical functions as required, including answering phones, and preparing correspondence; filing, etc.
• Provides backup support to other personnel;
• Keeps immediate supervisor and designated others accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems;
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of checking accounts, balance sheets and exposure to general ledger;
• Knowledge of QuickBooks and Quicken accounting software, Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Ability to work under little or no supervision.
• Ability to interpret accounting reports and records and to analyze accounting data for reporting purposes to our clients;
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of clients;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors and assigned clients;
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing;
• Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures, and instructions;
• Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to written specifications and/or oral instructions;
• Ability to perform duties with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines;
• Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology;
• Integrity, ingenuity, and confidentiality in the performance of assigned tasks.
• Must be highly organized and show great attention to detail.
Acceptable Experience and Training
• Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field; and
• At least three (3) years experience in basic bookkeeping and current working QuickBooks and Quicken experience.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.